okay, followed the instructions and all seemed to go well. Then I tried to install again, in the end it failed again only this time it only listed 3 files instead of 6. I saved a copy of the text for the install attempt if anyone wants to look at it. I did the source update and the install in the same console but it seems to have chopped the source update section off.

Anyway, this is the failed part:

Installation failed:
       libcrypto.so.0.9.7 is needed by bibletime-1.3-1
       libssl.so.0.9.7 is needed by bibletime-1.3-1
       libsword.so.3 is needed by bibletime-1.3-1

Any ideas please
Thanks
Russ

HaywireMac wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:59:49 -0700
Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

Can you tell me what urpmi is suppose to do and how it relates to rpm?

Just follow the instructions on the page, it's very simple, step 1, step 2, etc.

it has nothing to do with having all the updates and patches, it has to
do with having all of your *sources* configured, urpmi will take care of
all dependencies for you, as opposed to rpm.