On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 07:52, HaywireMac wrote:

> Cool! This is a keeper, fer sure, but it looks like I saved my 9.1
> install, so no excuse for me to upgrade now :-(
>
> I'm sure I'll find an excuse when the final comes out tho!
>
> Cheers!

Yer jest beeun a slacker. A bludger. LayZee. Fraidy Kat. Chick-IN!
Kin hear'um cluckin' all the way down hyah! Bwawk buck buck buck!

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown!" -- The
Ghostbusters