On Saturday 13 Sep 2003 9:17 pm, Bob Read wrote:
> I've been doing searches for Shockwave for Mozilla on Linux
> but all I'm finding is questions from others.  Does anyone
> have answers they can point to?
>
> Much thanks,
>
> Bob

If you want Shockwave in Linux then you are going to have to use Wine to run
The Windows version of Shockwave.

The easiest way of getting Shockwave running under Wine is to pay (yes I said
PAY) for Codeweavers Crossover plugin product which will install Shockwave,
Windows Media Player, and several other browser plugins for you.
www.codeweavers.com

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net