On Saturday September 13 2003 03:17 pm, Bob Read wrote:
> I've been doing searches for Shockwave for Mozilla on Linux
> but all I'm finding is questions from others.  Does anyone
> have answers they can point to?
>
> Much thanks,
>
> Bob

    Mandrake has an rpm,  FlashPlayer-6.0-3mdk.i586.rpm
I've had it for a while in storage, but IIRC you can get it off the
Club or /unsupported mirrors. Just install it, you should then have
flash in NS, Mozilla, Konqueror ... with nothin on your part to do.

   Oh, I sux, here's the link
http://rpms.mandrakeclub.com/rpms/MandrakeClub/comm/9.1/i586/FlashPlayer-6.0-3mdk.i586.html