On Saturday 13 September 2003 06:07 pm, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:
> HaywireMac wrote:
> >MS fubars the internet, and it's our fault...
> >
> >http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=528&ncid=528&e=3&u=/ap/200
> >30911/ap_on_hi_te/digitally_informed
>
> If they had a real forum we could tear it up with facts instead of the
> current paranoia directed at an innocent party.  How may of theses
> vulnerabilities were created by those upon whom they seek to impose a
> license requirement?
>
> Unless the licensee works at MS, not one fscking one!

You know the most ironic thing about that, the people who would actually be
able to get a license, don't need it and the ones who do need it couldn't get
it.  You don't need a license to get on the Internet, you should need a
license to operate a MS Windows computer, that is where it is needed.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer