On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:57:59 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gosh, Ralph - that's a terribly complex conditional there - have you
> considered patenting it and then selling it to procmail users? I'd
> reckon you could get, say, $19.99 USD for that bit...even make up and
> RPM of the whole thing, ay wot?

LOL Stephen ;-) No, just fond ou the most simple rule which entails copying
and pasting for procmail users (I do presume that most users use procmail?). For
those with e-mail programs that download their mail, I'm sure forwarding rules
can easily be added in proggies like Evolution, kmail and Sylpheed, and probably
the rest too.. I don't know.

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://axljab.homelinux.org/
"...the software said Win95 or better, so I installed Linux"