On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 06:31, karthikeyan.balasubramanian wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > I am pretty damn sure the terrorists use GNU-Linux, because it is
> > secure, and they are not locked into buying any certain type of
> > software, and I bet they use GNU-Linux _because_ it is secure.
> >

> You forgot they are terrorists.  They break rules and stuff so
>
> they crack Windoze and use it :)
>
> Karthikeyan B

They might crack someone else's windows box and use it for disguise, but
they are running GNU-Linux.

On that same note,,, about the time the war was starting up, I saw a
slew of stuff (either here or in AOLM) that was about how to go about
setting up a forward to an SMS service, coming from addresses like
"aljezera.com", so maybe we ought to let the dept of homeland security
in on the SMS problem we are having,,, if they just put the batteries
back in the beepers or blackberries they confiscated we would be OK.....

Mandrake HowTo's & More: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org