Hi All,

I was going to send this yesterday but my internet connection died.

Anyway, I reinstall Mandrake (this time 9.1) and then installed BibleTime. Worked like a charm.

Konquerer works great (I can read the fonts). The whole setup seems to be smoother.

During setup it didn't even ask me any questions except for my printer (canon - but it works) and my mouse (ok, so it didn't like my MS mouse but it works).

However, I have no sound. 9.0 put that in without a hitch. Can anyone tell me where to start?

Also, when I install a program as a user, where does it go? and can other users run it? I guess there is no way to have the link automatically show up on the K-menu (and other manager menus)?

I asked the first part of the question above because I made a 10gig root partition, 454meg swap and a 40gig home (roughly). After the fact I think I may have cheated myself on the root drive. Should I have made it bigger? I am afraid now that I may run out of space there if all programs I install goes to that drive. The install was so qick and easy I may just redo it and make that drive bigger. Any imput from those who know more than me (which is probably everybody on this list) would be appreciated.

Thanks
Russ