From: Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mandrake Newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [newbie] How to change desktops?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:35:53 +1000

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 16:26, Steven Nelson wrote:
> Hi,
> Would someone tell me how I change desktops?
>                               Thanks,
>                                  Steven

What do you want to change it to, mate?

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
`Lasu' Releases SAG 0.3 -- Freeware Book Takes Paves For New World Order
by staff writers ... The SAG is one of the major products developed via
the Information Superhighway, the brain child of Al Gore, US Vice
President. The ISHW is being developed with massive govenment funding,
since studies show that it already has more than four hundred users,
three years before the first prototypes are ready. Asked whether he was
worried about the foreign influence in an expensive American Dream, the
vice president said, ``Finland? Oh, we've already bought them, but we
haven't told anyone yet. They're great at building model airplanes as
well. And _I can spell potato.'' House representatives are not
mollified, however, wanting to see the terms of the deal first, fearing
another Alaska. Rumors about the SAG release have imbalanced the
American stock market for weeks. Several major publishing houses reached
an all time low in the New York Stock Exchange, while publicly competing
for the publishing agreement with Mr. Wirzenius. The negotiations did
not work out, tough. ``Not enough dough,'' says the author, although
spokesmen at both Prentice-Hall and Playboy, Inc., claim the author was
incapable of expressing his wishes in a coherent form during face to
face talks, preferring to communicate via e-mail. ``He kept muttering
something about jiffies and pegs,'' they say. ... -- Lars Wirzenius
[comp.os.linux.announce]

Hi,
I am wanting to change it from kde to a couple of others (gnome, window maker, ice).
From,
Steven

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95. https://broadband.msn.com