Hi all,

Were on a Windoze netework on Win2k boxes here. I have a 2nd box that is MKD
9.1 that I connected to the Windows LAN with no problems.

I wanted to access some the Windows resources like printers or other
computers so I, using LinNeighborhood, created some mapped or mounted
network resources on my 9.1 box.

For example I created a connection between my 9.1 Linux box and my Windoze
PC's C drive.  No biggy.

I've since removed all the connections or at least I think I have, however
my LAN guys are telling me my Linux box is continuing to attempt to gain
access to the Windoze resouces.

The only reason they know this is because it requires a password to access
the LAN and the one I used at the time has since expired, so its raising
security flags on our network admins monitor.

I've shut off LinNeighborhood, even so as soon as I turn my Linux box on it
attempts to connect to LAN resources again.  I cannot find what is telling
the box to do it.

I have nothing in my /mnt user folder.

Help!

Scott