Russ wrote:

Hi All,

When I boot the comp it boots to a GUI screen that displays the users. You choose one then enter the password.

okay, last time I installed Linux (md9.1) I stumbled onto something that allowed me to change the gui style (not just the color). One was a Gnome style, one was a KDE style and a couple of others. I cannot find this again and I do not like the style I have.

If anyone out there has any idea what I am babbling about, could you pleeeeeeese tell me where it is at?

Thanks
Russ

I think you may be talking about GDM. You may be able to change it in the Mandrake Control Center. Here's some shots of the GDM themes in contrib for 9.2.

http://john.keller.free.fr/

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]