I'm having a problem getting smbclient to talk to a Windows XP box (they took my printer and put it on there!). Printerdrake sees the printer but can't print a test page to it, and connecting with smbclient gives the message
Error connecting to 139.179.80.86 (Operation already in progress).

I've switched off the firewall on the XP box, but this doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Sir Robin

--
"Hackers appear to wear black more because it goes with everything and hides dirt than because they want to look like goths."
- Eric Raymond

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi