On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 12:55, yankl wrote:
> On Saturday 20 September 2003 10:49 pm, ed tharp wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 22:40, HaywireMac wrote:
> > > On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:39:43 -0400
> > >
> > > yankl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > >
> > > You just noticed this *now*?!
> >
> > I say we blame Yankl for it....
> >
> > > Your previous rant just reached new levels of hilarity.
> Yes right. Blame the little guy.

Hec, we always blame HoeJill/MayhireWac for things - guess yer turn is
up mate...and remember - if mamaw had nuts she'd be papaw...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
ink, n.: A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic, and
water, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote
intellectual crime. -- H.L. Mencken