Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Saturday 20 September 2003 10:39 pm, yankl wrote:

Test
It is look like for each time I post I get an kaluga sms replay to me
personally.

Yankl:
Think of it as confirmation that your message has been received by Sympa and sent to the list. (Kaluga must be the Russian word for PITA.)
-- cmg

I assumed Kaluga was a kind of caviar, and this was some sort of advertising promotion - they are confirming that a small tin of best kaluga is in the mail to everyone who posts a message to the newbie list "for a limited period only" of course. There, I just qualified for another tin!

Margot