-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steve Philp
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 7:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] 100dpi

> Ken Wilson wrote:
>
> Yup, it sure does.  So does HTML in your postings.
>
> >      I was wondering how to enable Linux to use 100 dpi fonts and
> >      my windows TT fonts. Netscape looks terrible!

Man, you gotta hate having your mail client screw ya on a reply like
that!

For the original poster, check the mailing list archives at the Mandrake
website.  There was a good discussion of this issue, along with pointers
to solutions just a few days/weeks ago.

--
Steve Philp
Network Administrator