OK THIS IS IN ANSWER TO ALL UR FAGGOTS POSTS!

Oooo i've really learned a lesson! Yeah rick, u really turned my life around.

No i'm not 13-14 and u can take ur nettiquet and screw it.

Steve, I ALREADY HAVE A HIGH PAYING JOB! A network engineer. (not the MOST
high-paying). I was just learning linix on the side. And oh, u dont think I'll
get help from you guys? Your wrong... I create a new email address and you
homo's will STILL be helping me! I shall continue to use all of you to my own
personal gain untill I am the master of your crappy operating system Linux. I
shall be hearing from all of you shortly!

So now, ALL of you can take dat cookie and stick it up yo... yeah. Oh yeah,
heres another HTML link for ya,  www.youallblow.com .

To all da kool Linux peepz out there that HELP each other, peace out.
To the rest of you... SUCK IT!