On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 11:24, Aron Smith wrote:
> (hehehhehehee...I piss myself sometimes)
> Really they have medicine for that now. and isn't it embarrassing down
> at the pub?

I just always manage to spill my drink 'round about that time...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Nasrudin walked into a shop one day, and the owner came forward to serve
him. Nasrudin said, "First things first. Did you see me walk into your
shop?" "Of course." "Have you ever seen me before?" "Never." "Then how
do you know it was me?"