On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 12:56, Aron Smith wrote:

> > Yeah. Honda.
> They build them in Alabama

Being that the factory is literally run by computer and robots, they had
to locate the plant in a place where people's minds and intelligence was
not an important factor.

So Alabama was the best choice.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I realize that the MX missile is none of our concern. I realize that the
whole point of living in a democracy is that we pay professional
congresspersons to concern themselves with things like the MX missile so
we can be free to concern ourselves with getting hold of the plumber.
But from time to time, I feel I must address major public issues such as
this, because in a free and open society, where the very future of the
world hinges on decisions made by our elected leaders, you never win
large cash journalism awards if you stick to the topics I usually write
about, such as nose-picking. -- Dave Barry, "At Last, the Ultimate
Deterrent Against Political Fallout"