On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 18:55, Frankie wrote:

> Steve, have you seen the new Falcon BA GT??

Yep. Made me wanna buy a CRX again.

> 290 kilowatts (more then 388 HP) off the showroom floor..
> Now thats a car... and it looks really hot too..

Eats more petrol going from the showroom to the street than my Honda
would suck in a week. Honda. Good car.

> Beats the hell out of a Honda that looks like every other Jap car ever
> built..

Hmmm...my last CRXsi and Del Sol seem to have been the harbinger of a
lot of the "new" looks in the cars on the roads today...strange that.

> Besides, about 15 years ago, I had an idea for variable valve timing and
> Honda came up with something similiar a few years later can called it
> VTEC.. so I don't like them anymore. :-)

VTEC 1600 - 5 speed manual. Sweet as...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Christmas: A day set apart by some as a time for turkey, presents,
cranberry salads, family get-togethers; for others, noted as having the
best response time of the entire year.