Hi Carroll,

I replied to that email. In my original email I did say mozilla -composer but I meant mozilla -compose (no "r"). Sorry for the confusion.

When I enter mozilla -mail into the field and I click on an email link in Konquerer, Mozilla email program does open (the whole program). When I put mozilla -compose (no "r") then an email opens ready to fill out and send. However, I have to fill in the email address and the subject. When I click on an email address in the Mozilla Browser then an email opens ready to compose but the email address is already filled in. Therefore, mozilla -compose is correct for that field but there should be some sort of a string or something that follows it (ie "mozilla -compose <yada yada yada>"). I know nothing about strings so I have no idea where to start to experiment with.

Yes, mozilla -composer (with and "r") does open the HTML editor. I suspect the email editor uses the same engine. Anyway, what I am asking for is the <yada yada yada> part.

Thanks
Russ

Carroll Grigsby wrote:

Russ:
What was wrong with Margot's reply of 09/20/03? Mozilla -composer is used to create HTML pages; Mozilla -mail is used to access mail. Or didn't that work for you?
-- cmg