This was posted by jeff at MandrakeClub. Does anyone knows
more about it???

********************************
If this is the last one before 9.2 final, I am sure Mandrake
will lose most users from Taiwan and Hong Kong. They will
switch to RedHat for much better Chinese support.

 9.2rc1 and rc2 are not able to show Traditional Chinese at
all because only Simplied Chinese fonts are installed. I
have already filed this issue in Bugzilla and I hope there
is another release candidate to fix this.

 About 2 years ago, Mandrake was much better in Chinese
support in comparison with other distributions. However,
RedHat have surpassed Mandrake in Chinese support nowadays
that has made many Traditional Chinese user switch to
RedHat. Less and less people have took part in forum on
Mandrake. The prospect of Mandrake among Chinese Linux
market may be not optimistic.

--
        In the news: UK Government backs open source
Open-source software will help avoid lock-in to proprietary