On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:42, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I ran into problems when I had Mozilla and Netscape installed
> together, for that reason.  Question is, how do you make sure that
> you get the two directories?  Certainly the default install of
> Netscape commandeered the existing directory, even though the website
> told you not to allow it.

The only way that I can run both netscape and mozilla at the same time is to
have 2 separate profiles.  I use "Default User" from netscape and "sharrea"
for mozilla.

This is not the solution if you want to share email between the two.  I used
to use the "Leave messages on the server" in one email client when checking
email - and remove mail from the server when checking email in the other.
Hardly ideal....!

Gave up on that idea and haven't opened netscape in approx 8 months now.

Hopefully someone else knows how to run netscape from its own directory
instead of sharing mozilla's...

Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today