-----Mensagem original-----
De: brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 25 de Setembro de 2003 17:54
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: RE: [newbie] doom2.wad file not found

Yes, I am running an original, the main reason is because I work for a
software development company that write soley for windows and I want to
show them that windows is not the only platform and my boos really likes
doom.  So I thought this would be an eye catcher.  But thanks I will
check out that site to run doom natively.
brian