On Friday 26 Sep 2003 5:54 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> I use Kmail and it does a dandy job of keeping 3 accounts seperate.
> HTH Dennis M.

Going back to the original question about parking - the way I resolve
the problem is by having sorting folders, mainly for use by filters,
but I also have an Archive folder, with subfolders.  I move important
things to there, and put no expire date on them.  The rest of the
folders can have expiry dates of 1 month, 2 months, or whatever seems
to fit that particular folder's purpose.  You can elect to expire all
folders on exit, and if you have moved the biggies out it will take
care of things for you.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302