I am having problems download pictures from my fuji mx 2900.  Using GTKam, if
I select to 'add camera' and then select 'detect' button, I get no camera
found.  My camera is hooked to the serial port, turned on, and set to
communicate with the pc.  If I select fuji mx 2900 (from a list) during the
'add camera' task, the camera appears at the top of the left list.  Trying
anything leads to an error.  When asking for 'more' about the error, it
always says "cannot contact camera".  What should I do?

mike