Did you try K3B? That is th BEST software I have found for Linux. It beats Nero IMHO.

Cheers

Jason

Ricardo Castanho de Oliveira Freitas wrote:

Thanks all that helped me me but on Linux I wasn't able to record mp3 files with all those directories and track order!

Tried that on "another" strangeware and it worked out really fine!!!
That was with NERO!

How can't I burn a CD like THAT on Linux?

I know I have to record it as data but, how can I keep the track and directories order on Linux?

Tried everything, from console to all available burning software....

Any help?

Ricardo Castanho