I finally got around to moving from 8.1 to 9.1 this weekend (I know 9.2 is
just around the corner). It all went off without a hitch, except, I can't
seem to play music cd's.  It is not a sound issue, all other audio devices
work.  It just don't see the music cd's.  I'm guessing it is a supermount
issue or something. Anyone know any tricks?

And to all that responded to my earlier question about the Nvidia utility,
thanks, yanc that's the one I was trying to remember.

Richard