At 08:08 AM 9/29/2003 +0100, you wrote:
On Sunday 28 Sep 2003 4:47 am, Richard Hackwith wrote:
> I finally got around to moving from 8.1 to 9.1 this weekend (I know
> 9.2 is just around the corner). It all went off without a hitch,
> except, I can't seem to play music cd's.  It is not a sound issue,
> all other audio devices work.  It just don't see the music cd's.
> I'm guessing it is a supermount issue or something. Anyone know any
> tricks?
>
> And to all that responded to my earlier question about the Nvidia
> utility, thanks, yanc that's the one I was trying to remember.
>
> Richard

The way I linked xmms to cds in 9.0 didn't work with 9.1, so I use
Play Location from the + menu, then /mnt/cdrom

Well it all works when the cd is in /mnt/cdrom2, which is actually a DVD drive. /mnt/cdrom is a cd-rw writer type drive. That's close enough to make me happy.

Richard

<Richard  Hackwith ><Sacramento CA><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>