Budianto,

Don't keep sending the same email to the list or people will just start
ignoring it. What hardware is your system?

-----Original Message-----
From: Budianto Yudi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 3:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Urgent !!!!! Error after installation reboot.
Urgent!!!!!!!!

  install madrake linux 9.1 from CD.

Problem 1 :
when the installation ask for the languange which i
choose, the mouse pointer always hang, and i must reset my
computer and start over the linux installation so the
mouse pointer can be moved. Why ? is there something wrong
with my mouse ?

Problem 2 :
In the summary part of the installation, I configure my
display adapater, when it offer me to test my display
adapter, the mouse pointer always hang, so i must use
keyboard to finish my installation. Is this a serious
problem ? how must i do to fix it ?

Problem 3 :
in the exit part of the installation. the linux always
reboot the system. when it goes to the black screen there
is some error this.

install succeeded
sending termination signals ... done
sending kill signals ... done
unmounting file systems ...
       /proc
       /tmp/stage2
       /mnt/mnt/win_c
       /mnt/mnt/win_d
       /mnt/home/
       /mnt/proc/
       /mnt umount failed
failed to umount some file systems

How to fix this error ?
After i reset my computer and runs linux for the first
time linux run for fsck and linux offer me to repair
automatically and i choose yes.
but after that I cannot run into xwindows and the linux
ask about login name.

I note some error when linux preparing the system to run
xwindows. there are some error when loading the saslauthd.
The linux says there is error with shared library or
directory doesn't exist. How to fix this error ?

Please help me. I need it urgent.
Thanks
===================
"Instan Diskon Setiap Hari"...
Setiap hari jam 10 malam sampai jam 7 pagi
Dan setiap Hari Libur..
berlaku mulai 1 September - 31 Desember 2003,
Khusus Jawa Timur...
===================

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street