for some odd reason I can always access my g/f's comp with LN.  Great
little program.  It shows the shares & runs Midnight commander
automatically.

for some reason it will NOT see My laptop... this small 4 comp LAN is
behind a router... & I could get the shares for the laptop up till about
2 or 3 weeks ago.

just haven't had time to screw around with it till now to fix this.

I looked at the LN Site but don't remember seeing anything there for XP
specific questions...its rather outdated. :|

how can I find out how to access the laptop??  Sometimes too if I grab
info using LN it shows the laptops correct IP afer scanning it as a user
or not..sometimes it just doesn't find the laptop...at all!

ideas?

Wallpapered Femme