From: Aron Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 4:29 PM
To: newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] Fw: help please, hard disk lost!

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 08:21, qhwang wrote:
> > Simple procedure and don't laugh. Take out disk and put in
> > plastic bag and seal. Put in freezer for several hours (at least 2)
then
> > put back in system and backup.
>

> Many thanks for your solution, Tony. I hope it can be used as the last
magic
> stone.
> Bests,
>
> Qinghua
any idea how this works? just curious

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street