Derek,
I can seek the Linux box on the lan from windows.  Yet when I bring up MCC
to see what samba packages I have available to install it shows Samba
server,  Samba client.  And to make it even more wierd Web Admin shows Samba
server is running and available for configuring.   I did btw simply add the
windows domain name to configure Samba server.

Wierd that the server package appears avail for installing when it must
already be.

I would prefer to use Kongueror to browse the lan from the linux side just
like I would use Explorer to browse the lan from the windows side.  I'll see
if the Lisa rpm you mentioned is available.

Right now I'm installing Samba server (though it must be already) and Samba
client.

Scott

PS:  Derek, are you avail for online chatting?