On Thursday 02 October 2003 19:52, Heather/Femme wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 01:18:19 -0700
> "M J Pipkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > This is unsolicited spam and an invasion of my privacy.  Please send
> > no further newbie "communications"and remove my name from your list.
>
> and who the flying monkey fuck are you?
>
> remove yourself.
>
> don't bitch at us for signing you up...you did that yourself or someone
> who knows your address did.
>
> Femme

Easy FF.  No sense getting your undies in a bunch over an idiot that can't
even remember he signed up for a list.  AFAIK, you have to confirm you want
to be signed up too, so it is not likely it was a freind playing a joke on
him.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx