Hello Stephen,

SK> Just on a side note for those that AREN'T of the "American
SK> Persuasion"; the US just told Australia that they ain't going to
SK> accept our products/livestock/grain and the likes

I have not heard about this, but I'd bet it is the "Frankenfood"
companies that are behind this. Many of us in the US do not like these
"foods" either, but they have undue influence in the govt agencies
responsible for overseeing these "foods". They even try to get laws
making it illegal to advertise that you do NOT use Frankenfoods.

Europe has been balking at these (for good reason) and has been the
target of some retaliation for it. Some of us cheer when we see
research there that questions these foods. That work is certainly NOT
going to be done here. Thank you, Europe.

SK> but of course, makes the US economy all the stronger.

In the above case, it benefits the BIG politically powerful companies
the most, by far. The small guys are taking it in the %$*#.

SK> I'm of the mindset to tell not JUST Micro$COft but otherUS-based
SK> companies to take a long walk off a short pier.

Some of us here do that too. :-) We don't like things shoved down our
throats any more than you do.

SK> Sorry to digress...

Likewise.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]