HaywireMac wrote:

Alt-left mouse button and alt-right mouse button on the Intellimouse explorer takes you back and forth in either Galeon or Mozilla.

lol, I just saw this post Haywire. I didn't realize you meant it worked using alt button to modify the mouse button. Your absolutely right. Because of the button reversal you mentioned earlier, It didn't seem to be doing anything when I clicked back because it was trying to go forward.

Well, that's an improvement. Holding alt and scrolling the mouse actually does the same thing. Now I wonder if that is what was happeing in imwheel as well. With imwheel it should be possible to map both the alt and left into one button press. A little more tinkering and maybe things will actually work the way I planned. :)

Dax