Yup. you found both the settings that can make you send HTML email in
OutLook Express. It's a shame that the Redmond boys don't set up the
defaults for good net ettiquet. But then the Netscape guys don't do
it either. Go figgure. As far as the Donnie issue, at least from
where I sat, it looked like most of the flaming was in responce to
his reaction to being told to turn off the HTML. But I hope it's
over, such a terrible wast of time and bandwidth ( I had something to
say on the subject as well as others ).

Ernie