On Friday 10 October 2003 08:44 pm, rikona wrote:

> You have a long history of not supporting M$, I guess. :-)

Ditto here - I started out with Atari computing in 1983, and was still using
it to browse the 'Net in 93, running Mint (Mint Is Not TOS!) (minix clone) on
an Atari Falcon 030, until I finally switched to Mandrake Linux v7.0 when
Atari support finally got too low (its still around though).

Nowhere did I ever submit (kneel!) to MS...  :-)

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord