On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 20:45, Jamie Taylor wrote:
> Sorry for not replying to the correct thread but I beleive someone wanted to
> know how to do this.  I wanted to do the same thing as I like the feel of
> Mozilla better than Konqueror.
> After much thrashing aroud on the web I found out that this is how you do it.
>
> I assume you're using KDE 3.1.0 because I think you said you were using
> Mandrake 9.1 which is the same distro as I'm using.
> Open the KDE Control Centre and go to Components, File Associations, text,
> html and in the Application Preference move mozilla to the top of the list.
> If it's not there add mozilla %u and then move it to the top.
> Hope this helps as I'm a newb as well and I'm finding Linux a bit intimidating
> coming from being spoonfed by Windows all my PC life ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Jamie Taylor

yes...
I did what you said but I think my Mozilla installation is not right,
cause after hit alt+f2 ant typing www.yahoo.com, e.g., the MD says:
"Could not find 'mozilla' executable"

I'll try reinstall Mozilla and try it again...
But now I now where I can change the files associations... that is the
point...

Thanx Jamie... Thanx a lot !!

(now, is I'll find out how to remove the mozilla... ahaha!!)

Flávio Henrique