On Monday 13 October 2003 05:14 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:

> I could tell you how to get NFS working, but I would have to stretch my
> memory to do it and NFS sucks so bad I will tell you a better way.

Derek, I know you have a lot more exp. at this stuff than I do, but why don't
you like NFS? I'm using it here on my 3 comp LAN and its rock solid and fast.

I understand that there are some issues if you need a very secure setup, but
for a simple "at home" LAN like mine, I don't understand why it wouldn't be a
recommended option.

Thanks.

--

                                                          /\