On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 13:08, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> On Monday 13 October 2003 17:51, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> > I'll try this when I get back today.  I have been thinking of disabling
> > supermount.  Thought some of these issues would go away...anyone had any
> > issues with supermount?  How about autofs?
> > --
> >   Trey Sizemore
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> No, not on 9.2 I haven't....supermount's rock solid.
>
> Good luck,
> harM

I was able to launch Konq as root from a terminal window and the open
'file:///mnt/camera' but was not able to do this from Konq as a normal
user.  Nor could I use the shortcut on my desktop (from fstab?) for
/mnt/camera.  I belong to the USB group.  Is there something else to
check that would prohibit access to the drive?

Thanks

--
Cheers,
Trey

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers
exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here,
it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something
even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another which states that this has already happened."