-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Eric Huff
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 10:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Good Article on Linux Filesystems

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/InstallationAndSystemConfiguration
> > and adding the link.  Or, add a page if you have more you want
> > to add.
>
> Gonna make me do it, eh? :-)

Sorry, just trying to get people used to the idea :)

Regarding links being broken, Maybe we should just "print" it to pdf
and include the file on the twiki, giving proper credit and reason
for pdf'ing it?

If that's what people want, i'll be happy to do it.  (it'll be my
1st time attaching a file in wiki...)

Or, i guess we could save the html?  What are the legal issues with
this sort of thing?

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org