Dennis Myers wrote:

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 03:38 am, Tony S. Sykes wrote:

On the Mandrake club site there are a few articles on bittorrent and how
to make it work. They have tried to make this easy and have been letting
people test the bittorrent set-up's before hand. If you are having
problems login to the club and read the postings. I had a few errors
yesterday, and it was going slow. Left it running all night and I have 8
hours to wait. That's not so bad as I will be at work for 9 so it should
be finished by the time I get home. Yeah, it may be a bit slower, but it
means more people get it faster.

Tony.

<snip>

I did the testing and opened the suggested ports for port forwarding. Testing worked, but not the real deal. I could connect then but not now. ???

Try downloading the .torrent file again. If for some reason your IP address changed, then the .torrent will be incorrect for your new IP.

Joeb