Here is what I do if I want a "complete Mandrake" via download (yes, one can join the club and still avoid the hassles of it too =). I download the 3 DL ISO's, then I make a copy of "Contribs" on the mirrors at the time of release. I also take a copy of the relevant PLF RPMS as well. Contribs+PLF add about 2GB worth of extra goodies (I presume are included in Pro-Suite and PowerPack) and then I have the complete and current distro all via download. Saves me waiting- and waiting for my pre-order. Then from there-Cookering to stay current (on unstable partition) is a breeze...

Cheers

Jason

robin wrote: