I just moved over from Red Hat now that it is Fedora, I did not like the direction they are heading. When I used Red Hat I had apt and yum, now I guess I need to use urpmi? I am trying to add the contrib directory but I have now idea how or what I am supposed to do. I have found the easy urpmi site but need some help. Can someone post there urpmi config file that has contrib in it? So far Mandrake rules, I have not used it since 7.2 and what a major change! I am running 9.2 rc2 since the iso's for the final are not out. Does mandrake support apt? Thanks in advance....