Greetings All.

I downloaded (torrent) the 3 mdk-9.2 iso files.
MDK-9.2-1.iso (667.620 KB); MDK-9.2-2.iso (714.646 KB)
and MDK-9.2-3.iso (711.864 KB).

I'm using a Windows XP box (ugly) and I have Nero6
installed in this Pc.

What's is happening:

I'm trying to burne this files in a 80min Cdr, but
Nero can't do it.
Size of Track: 698MB (714,646 KB).
The erro message: There is not enough space to burn
this compilation onto this disk...

I believe that size of image is too large to be burned
in 80min CDR.

Can Someone help me with suggestions to fix this
doubt?

Thanks in advance.

=====
[]'s
Lucio Costa

Linux user #204519
Mandrake Club Member.

"We do what we can, we give what we have
   Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task
     The rest is the madness of art."

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br