Lucio_Costa wrote:

Greetings All.

I downloaded (torrent) the 3 mdk-9.2 iso files.
MDK-9.2-1.iso (667.620 KB); MDK-9.2-2.iso (714.646 KB)
and MDK-9.2-3.iso (711.864 KB).

I'm using a Windows XP box (ugly) and I have Nero6
installed in this Pc.

What's is happening:

I'm trying to burne this files in a 80min Cdr, but
Nero can't do it.
Size of Track: 698MB (714,646 KB).
The erro message: There is not enough space to burn
this compilation onto this disk...

I believe that size of image is too large to be burned
in 80min CDR.

Can Someone help me with suggestions to fix this
doubt?

I had the same thing with a 9.2rc2 iso. Turns out the download was bad. I'd expect this to be the problem.

Note the iso image will easily fit onto a 80 min CDr. The value you see stamped on a cd (700MB for an 80 minute cd) is the total size of files you can fit on a CDr. When these files are written, additional information is also written - the file system and error protection. The total amount of data that gets stored on the cdr is therefore larger than the total file size. ISO files already have some of this extra data in them and so you can burn ISO files larger than the number stamped on the disk. BIN files (another cd image file type) store all the extra data. You can burn an 807MB BIN file to a 700MB CDr without overburning.

See: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/archive/t135642.html