On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 16:48, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> On Friday October 17 2003 02:00 pm, ed tharp wrote:
> > > Contacts are gold.  Looked pretty clean to (me the uninitiated)
> > > :).

> > > Used my mini vac. Need to get a can of 'Air' though.
> >
> > bad idea,,, minivac creates a ton of static, enough to screw
> > memory chips as they sit.
Tom,

I took the chip out before I went with the battery operated mini vac.

>     Yeah, I always just use lung power ;) ( with all the dust in my box I'd choke ;>)

Gave up on testing after blowing out with a can 'o air I reran the test
and after posting errors in tests 5 and 6 it rebooted.

I started looking at memory online and I quickly became confused.  I
looked at my manual on page 10 for my SY-7KV and it doesn't mention the
number of contacts.  Is it 168 or 184?  What memory can I use? Where did
you find the right price?  Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks again,

Terry
--
Terence Golightly                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mandrake 9.1 - 2.4.21-0.13mdk | Gnome 2.0 | Evolution 1.4.4 | Opera 7.11

Soyo Dragon Plus K7VXA-ZBA2 256MB
AMD Athlon(tm) 1250mhz | nVidia Riva TNT Model 64 | Plextor CD-R PX-W1210A
Maxtor 6Y080P0 80GB   | Media Electronices CM8738 5 Channel Sound
VT6102 Rhine II 10/100 Ethernet | Monitor Sony CPD-A200