Tom/List,

I bought the memory according to a newer post to you sent (I can't find
it :( ).  Got the Two 512 MB sticks in the mail and stuck them both in
(using proper static aviodance procedure) and tested.  Memtest gave me
errors in the five figure area.  I shutdown and tested each stick
individually. One stick is fine and the other gave two errors in test 5.
Why would I get 5 figure errors when both sticks are installed and only
two when the "bad" stick in installed. If you want the particulars of
the output, I'll post them it you like.

Terry

oh btw I didn't notice a selection that would allow me to save output to
disk.  Is there one?

<SNIP>