2nd try...

I am currently using SuSE 8.2 (ftp version). I have Mandrake 9.0(MDK)
installed on one box and Windows 2000 Professional (W2K)on another.

The ultimate goal is to use the SuSE 8.2 box for work and such until
SuSE 9.0 gets here. When the new SuSE gets here, I would like to have
the MDK box clean and available. In order to do that, I need to copy my
home directory from the MDK box to both the SuSE 8.2 box (for use of
files) and more importantly to the W2K box (since it is the only machine
with a working CD Burner).

I cannot get ssh server installed correctly on the Mandrake box. I can see the box in
LinNeighborhood but I cannot copy any files.

How do I 'share' a directory so that I can copy the contents to both the Windows and
SuSE 8.2 boxes?

What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

-=Thinker