Well, I tried because the intall.txt file on the 9.1 cd1 says 32Mbyte RAM is the minimum, I'm beginning to have doubts now!

Any hint on how to make it work with that little memory?

One thing I might try is to attach the drive to a bigger system, install 9.1 from there and then move the disk to the P100. That will require some /etc reconfiguring, but it should work. What do you think?

raffaele